Date(s) - 06/11/2018 - 06/22/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Form Drawing
- Child Development
- Remedial Work in the Waldorf School
- Water Color Painting
- Teaching Language Arts
- Literacy Skills
INSTRUCTORS: Liz Beaven, Casey Bayne, Mary Goral, Delana Hill, Janey Newton and Donna Stottmann
$500/week – Level 1: Participants taking course for the purpose of working towards a future Public Waldorf Certificate
$300/week – Level 2: Participants taking the course for personal or professional development
$250/week – Level 2: Discount for Public Waldorf Cadre Members taking the course for personal or professional development
- Monthly Installment Plans: Available for all participants if registering before June 1. Payments will be monthly and determined by your total cost and the number of months left before the summer institute begins.
- Before Registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Summer Institute Installment Plan Request”.
- Please include the Fee Level and Number of weeks (1or 2) you will be joining us at the Summer Institute in your email to ensure the quickest response.
- Partial Scholarships: Limited, Partial Scholarships available to Public Waldorf Cadre Members for both Level 1 and Level 2. Follow these three simple steps:
- First login.
- Then register below choosing the Scholarship Application 2WK or 1WK option with a $25/week application fee.
- Finally, visit our Member’s Only page to complete the online application form.
- Scholarship application deadline is April 15.
Not a Member? Join us Now!
SPACE LIMITED TO A TOTAL OF 30 Participants!
EARLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN
for Kentahten Subscribers and Public Waldorf Cadre Members.
REGISTRATION OPENS February 15 for the General Public.
*Refund Policy: All registrations cancelled prior to April 15 will be refunded 100% of their registration costs. Registration after April 15 will incur a $50 fee for late cancellation of both weeks and a $25 fee for cancellation of a single week. For cancelations made 13 days or less prior to the first day of the Institute, a penalty of 50% of the fee will apply unless we are able to fill your spot.